Sunday 15 February 2015

Week6

No1,Kampung Teluk Kecil,
32300 Pulau Pangkor,
Perak.        

19 January 2015                                                                                 
No7,Jalan Cenderawasih ,
Compony D`Photographer Shot,
31400 Shah Alam,
Selangor.

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF A PHOTOGRAHPER

I wish to be considered as a candidate for the Photograhper position in the  Metro dated 18 January 2015.

I am currently taking classes in photography so I have some background knowledge in this field. In the past I also been working for several companies .

I am prepared to be called up for an interview by the company at any time convenient .Here is my resume that I attach it.I hope that my application will receive a favourable reply from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Salmina
NORSALMINA BINTI KAMARUDDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

AKULAH BUNGA PANGKOR