Monday 12 January 2015

I want to be

I choose a police career because I really like police uniforms. when you see a police uniform, I feel like a man who was devoted to his people. when seen wearing police uniforms, I feel eager to help them reduce the crime rate in the country. Next, police career because I liked considers it as a challenge. Challenge both mentally and physically. Hence, a career police demanding discipline. I want to fertilizer into the police discipline myself. Police career with the permission of Allah is able to make myself more motivated.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Salmina! You want to be a policewoman. You have chosen career that calls for uniforms. Some people enjoy having to dress professionally everyday, some people like to wear uniforms. The most important is we are happy with our job.

    ReplyDelete

AKULAH BUNGA PANGKOR