Monday 19 January 2015

week 3

Writer`a DAddress : No1,Kampung Teluk Kecil 32300 Pulau Pangkor,Perak.

Date : 19 January 2015

Receiver`s Address : No7,Jalan Cenderawasih ,Compony d`photographer shot,31400 Shah Alam,Selangor.

Salutation : Dear Sir/Madam.

Subject Line : APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PHOTOGRAPHER.

Opening : I`m  would like to apply for a job as a photographer in the company d`photographer shot.

Content : I am currently taking classes in photography , so I have some background knowledge in this field . In the past I 've also been working for several companies .

Closing : I am prepared to be called up for an interview by the company at any time convenient .I hope that my application will receive a favourable reply from you.

Complimentary Closure : Yours Faithfully.

Signature Block :  Salmina

                               NORSALMINA BINTI KAMARUDDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

AKULAH BUNGA PANGKOR